Congratulations it's MPD 0.21

General Discussion about MPD – anything that doesn't fit in the other MPD forums.
Post Reply
Posts: 182
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 10:06 pm
Location: Western Germany

Congratulations it's MPD 0.21

Post by skidoo »

My congratulations to Max and to all other MPD developers for the new version.

Forum team
Posts: 986
Joined: January 15th, 2013, 3:43 pm

Re: Congratulations it's MPD 0.21

Post by max »

Thanks. I've been delaying this release for too long. It still isn't "ready" because I wanted it to be so much more (though it has always been a pretty stable development branch). For example, partitions (for multi-player) are 90% done, but more important issues kept me from finishing the remaining 10%. So I figured 0.21 won't be the version featuring partitions. Maybe 0.22, and I promise 0.22 won't take another two years. Maybe I should issue a new major release twice a year or so.

Posts: 32
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 2:17 pm
Location: Wasserburg/Inn, Bavaria

Re: Congratulations it's MPD 0.21

Post by Fux »

Thanks Max! I am looking forward to the multiuser version.

Post Reply