Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- January 3rd, 2018, 11:43 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Question about replaygain implementation in mpd
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1268
Hi folks. Can anyone tell me how the ReplayGain support in mpd is implemented? Does mpd adjust the volume levels using the sound card's own mixer (in the case of ALSA), or is it done internally by mpd? I have a DAC with a hardware mixer attached to my Raspberry Pi and am looking at enabling ReplayGa...
- August 19th, 2016, 8:00 pm
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Question about gapless playback
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4845
I have read that to get gapless playback working in mpd I need to firstly encode my files as mp3, and secondly I need to encode them with lame so that it adds a special header to the file. Is this correct?